Sunday, May 1, 2011

random update

Midway through finals...

Awaiting to hear from board to find out if my summer will be spent at Marine OCS in Quantico. I really would like to get out from behind my computer screen for 8+ hours a day...

Last PFT score - 287 (20 pullups- 100; 100 situps- 100; 3 mile run- 20:18)

Ran too much, too close to this. Split was something like 10:11, 10:07.
So I haven't been running much lately, but I did hit this one last saturday

4 rnds
25 GHD situps
800m run

which went pretty well time was like 18:36

Dialing back to a more reasonable volume. I was pressing pretty hard with two or three two a days and just a straight lotta work on my single days. R. Shoulder is a little beat up (internal rotation/lat issue). So basically taking it easy which is nice and my workouts have felt easier why still getting good results.

1 comment:

  1. let me know if you get the slot to ocs this summer! you've made awesome progress on your PFT scores. Great work! I'm finishing up my paperwork tomorrow and then I'll submit my package in August and will then wait and see if I get into the October class. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!

    ReplyDelete